- Emma Amos awarded the Georgia Museum of Art’s Larry D. and Brenda A. Thompson Award
Emma Amos was awarded the Georgia Museum of Art’s Larry D. and Brenda A. Thompson Award, for Lifetime Achievement in the Arts. The award is dedicated to artists with a strong Georgia connection.
Ms. Amos, an Atlanta native, is please to accept the award.…
- Emma Amos now represented by Ryan Lee Gallery
Mary Ryan and Jeffrey Lee have been selling Emma Amos works since Fall 2014, but Emma Amos has accepted their full representation. They will celebrate the new relationship with a solo exhibition opening on February 24, 2016, from 6-8pm.…
- "Witness: Art and Civil Rights in the Sixties" at Brooklyn Museum includes "Three Figures"(1967).
Emma Amos work "Three Figures", 1967 is included in the upcoming Brooklyn Museum Show "Witness: Art and Civil Rights in the Sixties". Opening on March 7.
For more information:
- Women Only through Up through this Saturday, February 22 at Flomenhaft Gallery
Up through this Saturday, February 22 at Flomenhaft Gallery, the following show that also includes Emma Amos work: http://www.flomenhaftgallery.com/january-2014-women-only.html…
- Emma Amos: Memory opens at Flomenhaft Gallery
Emma Amos' solo exhibition at Flomenhaft Gallery opened on January 31, 6-8pm.
The show runs until March 2nd, 2013 in Chelsea, New York and is open to the public on Tuesdays through Saturdays from 10am-5pm.
547 West 27th Street, suite 200
New York, NY 10001
For detailed information and the Press Release, please visit:
Here is a quote from the Press Release:
" Flomenhaft Gallery is proud to announce Memory, an exhibition
of works by Emma Amos. …
- "Orion" on view at the National Academy Museum Annual 2013
Emma Amos' new painting "Orion" (2012) will be on view at the National Academy Museum,
and it is featured in the show's invitation.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
The exhibition will be on view:
January 31 to May 5, 2013, 11 AM – 6 PM
at National Academy Museum
1083 Fifth Avenue (at 89th Street)
New York, NY 10128
- Emma Amos invited to Art Connections 9 at Montclair State University
Emma Amos is an invited artist to the Montclair University's George Segal Gallery Benefit 2013.
Sunday, January 13, 2013
"Tina, Toni, Lena" is on view:
January 13- February 9, 2013
at Montclair State University
- Links, curated by Emma Amos, opens at Flomenhaft Gallery
The show includes artists
January 3 – 26, 2013
Opening Reception: January 3, 6 – 8 pm
- The Bearden Project Summer 2012 still on view at Studio Museum in Harlem
Aug 16, 2012 – Oct 21, 2012
The Bearden Project Summer 2012 is currently on view at Studio Museum in Harlem." The Bearden Project brings together work by 100 contemporary artists who have all been influenced by this twentieth-century master.…
- "Artists Choose Artists" opening on September 13 at 6pm at Flomenhaft Gallery.
"Artists Choose Artists" opens tonight at 6pm at Flomenhaft Gallery. It features three of Emma Amos' new works next to two artworks from her friend and former assistant, Jackson Lenochan. The exhibition also presents four other gallery artists and their four invited artists, for a total of 10 artists exhibited.…